By Professor Dr. med. Ludwig Demling, Dr. med. Meinhard Classen, Dr. med. Peter Frühmorgen (auth.)
It is my excitement to introduce you to this new Atlas via Professor DEMLING and his colleagues at the very well timed matters colonoscopy, duodenoscopy and endoscopic cannu lation of the bile and pancreatic ducts. Professor DEMLING, not like many others who hold his educating and administra tive burdens, is still very in my opinion fascinated by acting endoscopies. His health facility is among the most sensible geared up and top built on the planet. Professor DEM LING and his colleagues were instrumental in introducing to the eu continent those new concepts of duodeno scopy, colonoscopy and bile duct cannulation that have been initially constructed in Japan. they've got additional major contributions in their personal and now current to the reader a transparent, concise, rather well illustrated description of those equipment. Dr. CLASSEN is without doubt one of the pioneers in endoscopic cannula tion. He has been type sufficient to come back to the USA and percentage his services with us at numerous publish Graduate education schemes. the scholars in those classes were such a lot passionate about his shows. via this article he makes his huge adventure to be had to all endo scopists. The newbie at cannulation will locate the illustrations of some of the shapes the papilla could imagine such a lot priceless. I had the excitement this summer season of educating a path in Brazil with Dr. FRUHMORGEN. only a few physicians have con centrated on colonoscopy to the level that he has.
Read or Download Atlas of Enteroscopy: Endoscopy of the Small and Large Bowel; Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography PDF
Similar nonfiction_11 books
This quantity comprises the contributions to a satellite tv for pc Symposium of the XXXI In ternational Congress of Physiological Sciences in Espoo, Helsinki, Finland, July 15-17,1989. the overall objective of this Symposium was once to assemble experts from assorted fields of body structure who paintings on platforms which are heavily associated functionality best friend in regards to behavioral variation.
I) ADSORPTION EEEEEEEE E E provider 2) COVALENT LINKAGE a) Insoluble help b) Intermolecular linkage N'E~ ~~ c) Soluble aid zero \:). .. .m three) tM TRIX (MOLECULAR) ENTRAPMENT ~~~~~;;. .,J~-polymer matrix four) ENCAPSULATION membrane determine I. type of immobilized enzymes. Covalently associated, adsorbed, and matrix-entrapped enzymes symbolize degree II, examine at the microenvironment.
- Schizoaffective Psychoses
- Recent Advances in Acarology. Volume II
- Magnetoelectric Interaction Phenomena in Crystals
- Making Work: Self-Created Jobs in Participatory Organizations
- Cell Motility Factors
- The Warrior Workout Part II
Extra resources for Atlas of Enteroscopy: Endoscopy of the Small and Large Bowel; Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography
4. : Retrograde pancreatography and cholangiography by fiberduodenoscope. Gastroenterology 59, 445 (1970). Antral Mucosa in the Afferent Loop Following Billroth II Resection (Figs. 5 and 5 percent . A frequent cause is retained antral mucosa at the proximal end of the afferent loop. This situation can be diagnosed by directed duodenoscopic biopsy, leading to properly planned surgical intervention . References I. : Endoskopie der Speiserohre und des Magens. Stuttgart: Schattauer 1972. 2. : Endoscopic-bioptical diagnosis of antral mucosa within the duodenal stumps.
16. : Endoscopy in the diagnosis of obstructive jaundice. ). Stuttgart: Thieme 1973. 17. : Diseases of the liver and the biliary system, 4. ed. Oxford: Blackwell 1968. 18. : Endoscopic visualization of bile and pancreatic ducts. Gastroint. Endosc. 18, 149 (1972). 19. W ANNAGAT, L. : Laparoskopische Cholezystound trans-hepatische Cholangiographie. ). Stuttgart: Thieme 1972. 20. : Fehler und Gefahren der perkutanen transhepatischen Cholangiographie. Rontgenfortschritte 103, 713 (1963). 1 Anatomy and Topograpby of tbe Pancreas (Figs.
Malignant degeneration of these polyps has been reported. We have removed several duodenal polyps with the high frequency diathermy snare in two patients and decreased thereby the risk of intestinal obstruction by these large polyps which already had lead to several laparotomies in both patients. The Cronkhite-Canada syndrome (ectodermal pigmentation, loss of finger and toe nails, gastrointestinal polyposis) is an even rarer condition. The histologic appearance is that of inflammatory polyposis with mucus-filled retention cysts.
Atlas of Enteroscopy: Endoscopy of the Small and Large Bowel; Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography by Professor Dr. med. Ludwig Demling, Dr. med. Meinhard Classen, Dr. med. Peter Frühmorgen (auth.)